Personal Training Session
Do you need to undergone a personal transformation? Maybe you lost weight, gained muscle, or maybe you’ve changed your eating habits and finally regained your energy.
But what works for us, won’t work for everyone which is where I step in:
Different clients may asks a question like:
- “How does keto / paleo / carb cycling work?”
- “What should change if I’m pregnant?”
- “How do I gain muscle if I don’t want to eat meat?”
As an ISSA Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Fitness Nutritionist, I will help you not only understand science behind the answers, but respond in a way that actually motivates you to make a change!
What I have learned:
- Musculoskeletal system, body mechanics, and body musculature in relation to exercise and movement.
- Primary concepts of human physiology at rest and during exercise. Administer assessments related to health, fitness, nutrition, and weight management.
- Design a program that is customized according to the results of a client’s individual health and fitness assessment(s).
- Incorporate the correct anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, and body mechanic terminology when communicating with clients.
- Instruct clients on the integration of a healthy lifestyle through exercise and proper nutrition. Monitor client progress toward program goals.
- Fundamental principles of anatomy & physiology.
- Basic principles of nutrition and how they relate to health and exercise programs. Apply the accepted industry standards for exercise safety.
- Basic principles of human motivation and coaching techniques to encourage clients. Describe the fundamentals of injury prevention.
- Health and fitness program modifications for special populations.
- Recognize the situations that require professional input outside of trainer scope of practice.
- Conduct his or her self according to the Trainer Code of Ethics.
For your first session you will receive the following:
-personal discussion regarding your goals, medical family history, habits
-weigh in and measurements
-4 week personal nutrition plan for your specific body
-4 week physical workout plan specifically for your body (these do not require you to go to the gym but can be done in the comfort of your home).
-daily text or phone call to check on your process
*You must follow my plans in order for you to achieve your goals successfully*
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.